- Develop strategies to grow and diversify the economy.
- Enhance and develop educational provision, especially at Higher levels.
- Explore partnerships with more UK Universities to enhance our student offer on island.
- Revisit legislation regarding rented accommodation.
- Develop adult education opportunities to learn languages that are economically relevant.
- Slim down government by eliminating waste and duplication.
- Consider the Lisvane report and develop strategy.
- Promote training and development opportunities.
- Celebrate and support our creative sector as I consider this is a key economic sector.
- Maintain and enhance Healthcare.
- Resolve as fairly as possible the Pensions issue.
- Meet the challenge and opportunities created by Brexit.
- Encourage brown field development where possible or regenerate existing buildings.
- Celebrate the cultural diversity that East Douglas has to offer.
- Represent ALL or our people to the very best of my abilities. I will consult through weekly surgeries in East Douglas.
My full manifesto will be delivered closer to the election date. To contact me anytime please use my e.mail @aw4douglaseast.com or text 414995
I hope to enjoy your support on Election Day and you can be confident of mine if elected.
Representation of the People Act 1995.
Published by Amanda Walker 15 Hilary Park Douglas Isle of Man